Monday, March 18

PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo shares underwear photos on her Facebook page

#MadamGovernor #Lifestyle #Lingerie pick. I have given Nigerians my side view, back view and now the front view u so desired. Fact remains that almost 49, most of u MEN out there don’t have clean shaven flat stomach, smooth skinned women at home. I’m having fun in my country, care less about anyone’s comments and I am gonna sell lingerie at a boutique in Lagos. This bra is a push up convertible to strapless bra. After 10 kids, my stomach remains flat with no stretch marks and flabs or lines.

KeepITReal
KOO
@HipHossip @Snitchlady @MadamGovernorFB
@StopViolenceNg @TeenToronto @HealthReports
??LIKE + SHARE + TAG??

If by now you don’t know who Kemi Olunloyo is, read this, ask Google for some, and keep coming back here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment